This Strawberry & Banana smoothie bowl is not just delicious but super healthy too. We love making these on a lazy morning when we don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. The recipe provided below is as simple as it gets and is based on our personal preferences of fruit (you can play around with whatever fruit you like). Also, these smoothie bowls are a life saver considering the dreadful heat right now. Tastes absolutely cooling and refreshing!
What you’ll need:
– 1 cup of strawberries (around four strawberries roughly chopped).
– 2 bananas (roughly chopped as well).
– half a cup Greek Yogurt (it’s important to note here that we like our smoothie bowls thick. If you want yours to be a bit more runny, simply incorporate more yogurt or milk)
– 2 tablespoons Condensed Milk or Honey (if required).
– Add the strawberries, bananas, yogurt and condensed milk(or honey) to a blender and simply blend until smooth.
– Add additional milk if needed to reach the consistency desired.
– When we make our smoothie bowls, we like saving some of the ingredients to decorate the bowl with. Not only does it add wonderful texture, but it looks beautiful too! For our toppings we used – Thinly sliced strawberries, blackberries, Organic roasted cocoa nibs and a few micro herbs from the garden.
Remember to serve it quickly & Enjoy!